The health and well being of your family is our top priority. During these times, we are taking additional measures to keep our guests and employees safe. Here is how we are working hard to ensure your safety:
- We have increased the cleaning intervals of all public door handles and surfaces in our amenity areas.
- All reception area surfaces are sanitized at increased intervals, including the reception desk and point of sale equipment. Plexiglass screen and distancing floor makers are in place.
- All guest room key cards are sanitized prior to being distributed to guests.
- Housekeeping staff are taking extra measures to ensure all high contact surfaces receive additional cleaning in all our guest rooms after guests have checked out. This included all door handles, telephones, TV remotes, light switches, toilet flush handles, and lamp switches.
- Paper items such as comment cards and room directories have been removed from all guest rooms.
- Room service procedures have been modified. Guests will have supplies such as fresh towels, coffee, soaps delivered to their room in a bundled package. Guests will be contacted by phone for special requests. Housekeeping staff will deliver the supplies bundle and accept garbage and used towels, however do not enter a stay over room.
- Breakfast is included with your stay and continues to be offered in a modified fashion. Guest room parties are asked to maintain a distance of 2 meters from other guest room parties. The breakfast attendant will prepare your order to be taken back to your guest room. The menu has been modified slightly.
- Our amenities are open with access restrictions in place. All guests entering the amenity areas must be healthy and must not have travelled outside the country in the past 14 days. Only one guest room at a time is permitted into the fitness facility. Guests using indoor pool and hot tub are required to maintain physical distancing and to limit their time in the facility. Staff have the authority to limit the number of users as necessary to maintain distancing.
As many of our guest rooms feature exterior corridor access, your safety is automatically increased due to the limited interaction and space sharing with other hotel guests.
We will continue to monitor the recommendations from our health professionals and adjust our practices accordingly. If you have any questions related to our response, please contact our Guest Services team at any time.
Wishing you safe travels,
Kelowna Inn and Suites